Are you tired of making that daily dash to the branch to deposit your checks?
Run your business without the run around
With Business Remote Deposit enjoy the fastest, most secure way to deposit checks without ever leaving your office. Business Remote Deposit allows your business to process checks in a secure online environment. Experience your own virtual teller window in the comfort of your office by scanning checks and making deposits directly to your account at First Choice Bank.
- Convenience No more daily trips to the bank. Deposit checks right from your office.
- Expanded Cutoffs Extends the deposit window.
- Reduced Expenses Saves you time and money. Eliminate the cost of regular trips to the branch.
- Improved Cash Flow Speeds up the availability of funds.
- Peace of Mind Assures deposits
- Access to reports You can access and download reports to track activity and transactions.
- Security Through an encrypted Internet connection, the integrity and confidentiality of your deposit data are protected.
Easy Set Up:
All you need is a PC and a secure internet connection*. We will offer you a user friendly Business Remote Deposit scanner and all of the necessary software. A friendly and knowledgeable bank professional will deliver and set up your scanner. We will make sure you are up and running.
Sign up for Business Remote Deposit
Give us a call at one of our locations or visit us today!
Take advantage of a smart, easy, and efficient way to make business deposits - with First Choice Bank's Business Remote Deposit.
Windows Client PC Environment:
- 2.0 Mhz Pentium class computer with:
- 1 GB RAM (minimum)
- 80 GB hard drive
- USB 2.0 Adaptor (Must not be USB 1.0)
- Windows XP or Vista Operating Systems
- Internet Explorer Version 6 min, recommended is Version 7
- Internet connection, 128k bandwidth
- Adobe Reader 9.0
NOTES: Scanner should be connected directly to computer via USB port.
USB hubs, laptop port replicators or docking stations will not work correctly
with scanner drivers and application interface.
The following files are required in order for the scanner to operate properly:
- Internet Explorer
- Sun Java 2 Runtime Environment JRE version 126.96.36.199 (minimum)
- Adobe Acrobat 5.0 (Minimum)
The Operating Systems qualified for use with Web Capture are:
Windows XP SP3+, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.